May 5, 2009

Gonna keep moving!

LINCOLN, NEBRASKA—Chris and I began dating in October 2006, and it's been a whirlwind of events ever since. I can't believe how much my life has changed and how many wonderful growing experiences and opportunities God has provided for us!

I moved to Lincoln, Nebraska and simultaneously traded one job in the mental health profession for the next. I am half-way done with a master's, and busy as ever. After spending months teasing and tormenting me, Chris proposed in October 2008 locking him into a life with me (how did I work that out!!!).

Chris and I came to a definite crossroad between his graduation, my career/education, and the wedding. We were ready for something different and both were looking to spread our wings a bit. We prayed and pondered, researched, and planned, and repeated the cycle multiple times. Doors opened, prayers were answered, and we jumped in with both feet! Taiwan, here we come! (AFTER the July 12, 2009 wedding of course-- can't forget the best day of my life!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment